The Terms and Conditions below govern the relationship between you and us, Sister Tour. By booking a tour, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All details contained herein are, to the best of our knowledge, correct and it is in good faith that we have published them.
- Upon receiving your booking request, We will start to assist you in building a pleasant tour plan according to your special requirements and interests within 24 hours.
- It is highly recommended that your tour reservation be made at least 30 days prior to the actual travelling date.
- Only 20% or full paid tours, will be considered confirm. Posted rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Cancellation, postponements, revisions and amendments must be made 3 week before departure during the Lean Season (from December to Mei) and 1 month before departure during the peak season (June to August).
- We shall not be liable for any commitment not made by Sister Tour in writing. Once tour has commenced, we shall not refund or exchange any unused portion.
- Sister Tour tour package does not include Travel Insurance. We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance of your own.
- Sister Tour will not accept responsibility for the loss, injury, damage, delay or irregularity that may be caused to our client’s property arising from causes beyond our control.
- Our services will include only those indicated in the Sales Invoice.
- No refunds can be made in case clients will cut their stay at the tour package we prepare for them.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- No refund for unutilized nights, including those resulting from delayed check-in or early check-out.
- In case of bad weather only re-booking can be made with respective charges. This package is transferable to other person.
- No refund for all confirmed booking. No refund for No Show or on The Spot cancellation.
- No refunds can be made in case any of the services included in our tour packages cannot be provided at the time of the tour for reasons beyond our control of such as caused by forces of nature, like typhoon, earthquakes or any other natural calamity that may occur.
- All Deposit Payment is Non-Refundable.
- Sister Tour is not responsible if an airline cancels, reschedules, or delays a flight for any reason. If you miss your departure flight or connection, it is your responsibility to work with the airline on which you are ticketed to reach your destination. No refunds will be provided by Sister Tour for portions of trips missed due to canceled, rescheduled, or delayed flights after airport check-in, nor is Sister Tour responsible for any additional expenses you may incur prior to joining your trip if you miss your departure flight or flight connection.
- If you make your own flight arrangements, Sister Tour will not be responsible for any loss resulting from cancellation or changes in international gateways, itineraries, or travel dates. We recommend that you do not purchase airline tickets with high penalty charges for changes.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Prices DO include: Accommodation, transfers in out, tours/cruises, government taxes, food and beverage, entrance Fee, Tour Guide.
- Prices DO NOT Include: Any costs incurred en route to and from the destination, alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, items of a personal nature, and personal services not specified as being included in costs on the relevant web pages for each suppliers product.