Our guide from Sister Tour will meet and greet you upon your arrival at Iskandar airport in Pangkalan Bun, afterwards transfer to Kumai and start cruising up the Kumai and Sekonyer River by speedboat, we are cruising up directly to the Pondok Tanggui Camp to catch Orangutans feeding time in this Camp which starts at 9 am. Lunch will be serve at Pondok Ambung (Indonesian cuisine menu). After lunch we continue to Camp Leakey takes around 20 minutes to reach by speedboat. Arrives at Camp Leakey pier, short trekking around 20 minutes to get to the Orangutans feeding platform. Feeding time in Camp Leakey starts at 2 PM. When you are ready, then we head back to the boat and cruising sekonyer river return to Kumai, on the way back you will have opportunity to watch Proboscis monkeys and other wild animals by the river. arrives at Kumai then we bring to your hotel at Pangkalan Bun.
- Private CarTransfers in-out from airport or hotel with driver
- Private Speedboat
- Entrance fee to the Tanjung Puting National Park
- English speaking guide
- Lunch as mentioned in the itinerary beverages and local chef service during the tour. (Please let us know if you have any food alergies or special dietary)
- Mineral water
- Rain Coat & Mosquito Repellent
- Domestic Flight Tickets
- Travel insurance
- Souvenir and other personal expenses (please bring Indonesian Rupiah with you)
- Gratuity for guide and boat crews
- be advise that here are no 5 stars hotel or Luxury Option for Accomodation, because you will explore rainforest in Borneo
- Optional Accomodation RimbaEcolodge, Visit: www.rimbaecolodge.com for more information or Flora Homestay (simple accomodation)
- We are always ready to take care of your trip. Let us know If any problem occured during the tour. We’ll do our best to make your trip running smooth and well.